Women Development Cell:
In pursuance of the directions issued by the UGC and MHRD, KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA has set up the Women Development Cell (WDC) and prescribed norms to sensitize the community with regard to gender related issues and create a gender friendly environment:
To provide and maintain a dignified, congenial working environment for women employees (including teaching, non-teaching and contractual workers) and students, where they can work, study and explore their potential to the fullest, a committee of the following members has been constituted as “Women Development Cell”:
Constitution of Women Development Cell:
Designation at institute/University
|1||Prof. Gargiben Rajpara||Vice Chancellor||President||Female|
|2||Dr. Veenaben Patel||Dean, Faculty of Education||Chair Person||Female|
|3||Prof. Pritiben Salvi||Associate Professor,MBA dept, Kadi||Co-ordinator||Female|
|4||Dr. Sunita Lilani||Asst. Prof. S.S. Patel College of Education||Co-ordinator||Female|
|5.||Smt. Kaushalyaben Parikh||Chief Warden, Girls Hostel||Member||Female|
|6||Ms. Shivani Trivedi||Asst Prof, S.K.P.I.M.C.S||Member||Female|
|7||Ms. Bushra Jarullah||Asst. Prof, Dept. of Biotechnology,KSV||Member||Female|
|8||Ms. Jaimini Kulkarni||Lecturer, BPCCS||Member||Female|
|9||Ms. Maheswari||PA to Director, SKPIMCS||Member||Female|
|10||Ms. Bhavita Dhru||Lab Technician, KBIPER||Member||Female|
|11||Prof. Manishaben Atri||HOD, Maths Department||Member||Female|
|12||Ms. Bhavisha Patel||Asst. Prof. Nursing Department||Member||Female|
|13||Dr. Varshaben Parekh||Sr. Teacher, M.B. Patel Eng. Med. High School||Member||Female|
Role and Functions:
- To sensitize all members of KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA community towards the Supreme Court and statutory mandate prohibiting gender discriminations and sexual harassment at the work place and encourage involvement through academic, cultural and outreach activities such as talks, seminars, workshops, community action, drama, street theatre, poster-making etc.
- To provide for dialogue, discussion, and deliberation on women’s rights and gender-related issues.
- To encourage from participation from NGOs and law enforcement agencies in this area.
- To become a resource centre for women and provide a forum for exchange of ideas.
- To review safety and security measures for female employees and girl students at KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA campus.
- Who Can Approach the Cell : Any employee including faculty, staff, contractual, temporary, casual and student of KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA can approach the Women Development Cell.