International Students Empowerment Program
iSEP – International Students Empowerment Program is an initiative of GTEP, which is supported and validated by the British High Commission, Gujarat as a part of the UK – India Education Collaboration. The programme aims at enhancing the professional competence of the students in order to make them more suitable for the 21st Century global world of work.
The whole programme is divided into four phases.
Phase – I
The key features of the phase -1 are as follow :
- Building ‘Brand You’ for the world of work in 21st
- Learning the Four C’s ( Communication, Collaboration, Creativity and Critical Thinking)
- Practicing the collaborative strategic branding and selling skills.
- The four E’s (Emotional quotient, Expression, Economic motive and Exposure) of international edification and exertion skills.
- Application of all these into a commercially viable project.
Phase – II
It focuses the integration of works skills and life skills.
Phase I and II are to be held in India, whereas Phase III and IV are to be held in London.
Phase – III
It includes the global exposure of UK universities, innovation and technology, connecting the employer and industry.
The final phase offers pursuing masters, applying for job or a startup India project.
As leading universities of Gujarat, KSV tries to provide all her students the maximum benefit of this project in order to help them stand tall in the global market. The pilot project of the iSEP in KSV included nearly 500 students. They were offered the phase – I in total 6 batches. They completed phase – I by September 2018. Many more students are to become a part of the said project during the current academic year as well.